For the GDCh Science Forum in the anniversary year 2017 - the GDCh is celebrating its 150th anniversary in 2017 - the new Board of Senior Expert Chemists (SEC) has also come up with a special event. The GDCh Science Forum 2017 took place at the Free University of Berlin in Berlin-Dahlem. Under the motto
Fascination with chemistry - from comets to molecular machines
The following speakers presented on Tuesday, 12 Sep 2017:
- Dr. Bernd Güttler, Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB), Braunschweig: Units for chemistry? Exactly!
- Prof. Dr. Klaus Roth, FU Berlin: Is vanilla-flavored pudding mutagenic? - There's a rumor going around.
- Coffee break and poster session
- Prof. Dr. Uwe J. Meierhenrich, Université Nice Sophia Antipolis, Nice, France: Comet mission Rosetta: Analytical-chemical experiments on the nucleus of the comet
- Dr. Marcel Dommaschk, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Kiel: Molecular machines