time and place
Tuesday, October 24, 2017 from 1 p.m. in the Adolf-von-Baeyer-Hörsaal (Building F, Room F U1.017
) at the Ludwig Maximilians University Munich, Faculty of Chemistry and Pharmacy, Butenandtstraße 5?13, 81377 Munich.
?Opening the Editor's Black Box: Insider Tips for Successful Submissions? - editors of Angewandte Chemie, the flagship journal of the GDCh published by Wiley-VCH, will offer a workshop about publishing that focuses on master and PhD students. Participants will receive a certificate.
- Prof. Dr. Reinhard Brückner, Albert Ludwig University of Freiburg
The First Stereoselective Total Synthesis of a Dimeric (Naphthoquinono) pyrano-?-lactone: (+) - ?-Actinorhodin
- Prof. Dr. Matthias Mann, Max Planck Institute for Biochemistry, Martinsried
- Dr. Henry Dube, LMU Munich
How to control the inner motions of molecules: from photoswitches to molecular machines
- Dr. Eva-E. Wille, Wiley-VCH, Weinheim, speaks about the interaction between GDCh and Wiley-VCH
- Dr. Gerhard Karger, German Chemical Society eV, Frankfurt am Main, presents the GDCh
| 13: 00-14: 30|| Workshop by Wiley-VCH (in English, get your certificate)|
| 15: 00-15: 30|| opening|
| 15: 30-16: 00|| Lecture by Henry Dube|
| 16: 00-16: 30|| Lecture by Matthias Mann|
| 16: 30-17: 00|| coffe break|
| 17: 00-17: 15|| Do you know the GDCh?|
| 17: 15-18: 00|| Lecture by Reinhard Brückner|
| from 18:00|| Get-together with a small buffet|
The GDCh Campus Event is always free of charge, but please register online in advance.