As part of the Chemiedozententagung , the ADUC honors up to three junior research group ADUC : inside (during habilitation, scholarship or junior professorship) for establishing an independent research area with the ADUC prize. The price is advertised publicly. Both nominations and applications are possible; this should take place up to a maximum of six years after the end of the doctorate and before taking up a permanent / open-ended professorship. The establishment of the independent research area is to be demonstrated by means of publications in scientific journals. Only publications for which the author was not yet qualified as a professor at the time of submission will be taken into account.
The ADUC Awards 2021 were given to Dr. Robert Göstl, Ass.-Prof. Dr. Vera Krewald and Dr. Christian Sindlinger awarded.
Dr. Robert Göstl for the development of molecular force sensors, which open up new possibilities to characterize and manipulate the mechanical behavior of polymeric materials and materials.
Ass.-Prof. Dr. Vera Krewald for quantum chemical calculations to elucidate the reaction mechanisms and for a better understanding of the catalytically relevant active centers in the activation of small molecules such as nitrogen or oxygen in the context of chemical energy conversion.
Dr. Christian Sindlinger for the development of efficient syntheses of free boroles and the use of their dianions, the borole diides, as cyclopentadienide-analogous ligands to stabilize unprecedented sandwich complexes and cluster-like half-sandwich complexes of electropositive p-block elements.
The ADUC prizes 2020 were given to Dr. Urs Gellrich, Dr. Jannika Lauth and Dr. habil. Crispin Lichtenberg awarded.
Dr. Urs Gellrich, for developing the novel concept of inter- and intramolecular boron-ligand cooperation for bond activation and catalysis, including the first organocatalytic dehydrogenation of amine-borane.
Dr. Jannika Lauth, for the representation of novel ultra-thin 2D semiconductor materials and their characterization using ultra- short-term spectroscopic methods. The materials have innovative optoelectronic properties such as photo-excitable, highly mobile charge carriers or bound excitons with strong emissions.
Dr. habil. Crispin Lichtenberg, for his preparative work in the fields of low-valent, cationic and radical bismuth chemistry, the isolation and characterization of new classes of substances, the design and optimization of chemical properties using tailor-made ligands and the application of these compounds in the areas of CH activation, controlled radical reactions and activation of small, strongly bound molecules.
As part of the Chemiedozententagung , the prizes for the previous year were awarded until 2015. The prizes for the current year have been awarded since 2016.
|2021|| Dr. Robert Göstl|
Ass.-Prof. Dr. Vera Krewald
Dr. Christian Sindlinger
|Online March 15, 2021|
· Dr. Urs Gellrich, Giessen
· Dr. Lutz Greb, Heidelberg
March 5-7, 2018 in Jena
· Dr. Ulf-Peter Apfel, Bochum
March 5-7, 2018 in Jena
|2017|| · Dr. Rubén D. Costa Riquelme, Erlangen|
· Dr. Robert Langer, Marburg
· Dr. Bill Morandi, Mülheim an der Ruhr
March 13-15, 2017 in Marburg
|2016|| · Jun.-Prof. Dr. Annette Andrieu-Brunsen, Darmstadt|
· Dr. Inke Siewert, Göttingen
· Dr. Thomas Magauer, Munich
March 21-23, 2016 in Heidelberg
|2014|| · Dr. Tanja Gaich, Hanover|
· Dr. Viktoria H. Däschlein-Geßner, Würzburg
· Dr. Michael Sommer, Freiburg
March 2nd - 4th, 2015 in Regensburg
|2013|| · Dr. Jan Streuff, Freiburg i. Brsg.|
· Dr. Roland Marschall, Giessen
· Dr. Sebastian Seiffert, Berlin
March 10-11, 2014 in Paderborn
|2012|| · Dr. Manuel Alcarazo Velasco, Mülheim / Ruhr|
· Jun.-Prof. Dr. Guido Clever, Göttingen
· Prof. Dr. Franziska Schoenebeck, Zurich
March 11-13, 2013 in Berlin
|2011|| · Dr. Philip Adelhelm, Giessen|
· Prof. Dr. Shigeyoshi Inoue, Berlin
· Dr. Nuno Maulide, Mülheim / Ruhr
March 5th - 6th, 2012 in Freiburg
|2010|| · Dr. Christian Hackenberger, Berlin|
· Dr. Sebastian Hasenstab-Riedel, Freiburg
· Dr. Dai Zhang, Tuebingen
March 14-15, 2011 in Mainz
|2009|| · Dr. Torsten Brezesinski, Giessen|
· Dr. Nicolai Cramer, Zurich
· Dr. Martin Wilkening, Hanover
March 8-10, 2010 in Giessen
|2008|| · Dr. Markus Rolf Heinrich, Munich|
· Dr. Jens Bredenbeck, Frankfurt am Main
· Dr. Johannes Neugebauer, Zurich / Switzerland
March 8th - 11th, 2009 in Göttingen
|2007|| · Dr. Stefan Kirsch, Garching|
· Dr. Christina Marie Thiele, Darmstadt
· Dr. Oliver Trapp, Mülheim / Ruhr
March 30th - April 2nd, 2008 in Kaiserslautern
|2006|| · Dr. Lutz Ackermann, Munich|
· Dr. Anke Krüger, Kiel
· Dr. Sebastian Schlücker, Würzburg
March 11-14, 2007 in Halle
|2005|| · Dr. Stefan Hecht, Mülheim / Ruhr|
· Dr. Jörn Schmedt on the Günne, Munich
· Dr. Bernd Franz Straub, Munich
March 19-22, 2006 in Hamburg
|2004|| · Dr. Dirk Deubel, Lugano|
· Dr. Kai Carsten Hultzsch, Erlangen
· Dr. Martin Oestreich, Freiburg i. Br.
March 6-9, 2005 in Munich
|2003|| · Dr. Dr. Hans.Jörg Himmel, Karlsruhe|
· Dr. Kilian Muniz, Bonn
· Dr. Markus Reiher, Bonn
March 7th - 10th, 2004 in Dortmund
|2002|| · Dr. Thorsten Glaser, Münster|
· Dr. Cosima Stubenrauch, Cologne
· Dr. Arne Lützen, Oldenburg
March 16-19, 2003 in Chemnitz
· Dr. Ingo Krossing, Karlsruhe
March 10-13, 2002 in Cologne
· Dr. Rainer Haag, Freiburg
March 18-21, 2001 in Leipzig
· Dr. Barbara Albert, Giessen
March 19-21, 2000 in Regensburg
· Dr. Andreas Gansäuer, Göttingen
March 14-17, 1999 in Oldenburg
last modified: 27.04.2021 11:09 H from