The Division of "Chemistry & Energy was first established in March 2009 as a work association and then transferred to a full GDCh Division as of January 1, 2016. The Division currently consists of ca. 400 individuals interested in the topic of ‘chemistry & energy’. and addresses scientific and technical questions of how chemistry can contribute to our future energy supply. The Division pursues the following aims:
• To serve as a data and information hub regarding the chemistry & energy;
• To highlight energy-relevant activities in the GDCh;
• To organize the exchange of ideas with comparable technical and natural scientific work groups;
• To cultivate communication with further partners who deal with the topic of energy from other perspectives;
• To support GDCh publicity work in presenting what chemistry can do in the energy field in the forseeable future (e.g., in the organization of public workshops)
The work association published the “GDCh Weekly News” in 2010, the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)-designated ‘Year of Energy’.
zuletzt geändert am: 24.01.2020 16:55 Uhr von C.Kniep