The GDCh work group “Vocational Training” represents the interests of members of nonacademic chemistry occupations such as chemical-technical assistants, chemical laboratory workers or chemical technicians.
• Bring together all people who are either currently trainees or have completed their occupational training in the sector of chemistry or related fields at school or in industry;
• Create a platform for the exchange of ideas and experiences;
• Give new professional impulses;
• Work independently of unions, employer associations or organizations of the chemical industry;
• Maintain contact to the responsible ministries of the German states, the Standing Conference of the Ministers of Education and Cultural Affairs, the expert associations and other interest groups with respect to educational issues and amendments;
• Exchange information regularly with schools and companies offering vocational training in order to evaluate the current situation of all average chemical occupations, and
• Expand the offers for continuing education for nonacademic occupational Groups.
The Executive Board of the work group Vocational Training consists of a chair, a vice chair and at least one but not more than five board members:
René Dittus, Institut Dr. Flad, Stuttgart, E-Mail: René Dittus (Chair)
Dr. Ulrike Flad, Institut Dr. Flad, Stuttgart, E-Mail: Dr. Ulrike Flad
Klaus Lebherz, Evonik Industries AG, Hanau, E-Mail: Klaus Lebherz
Dr. Thomas Schäfer, Naturwissenschafliches Technikum Dr. Künkele, Landau, E-Mail: Dr. Thomas Schäfer
A membership in the work group Vocational Training offers many benefits. Especially members in training will profit from a large network, facilitating the entry into professional life.
For more about the advantages of a work group membership, click here
Education, Career and Science
Tel: +49 69 7917-326
zuletzt geändert am: 29.05.2018 - 11:28 Uhr von J.Wolff