In its session on September 10, 2016, in Greifswald, Germany, the GDCh General Meeting passed a resolution on the membership fee schedule for the fiscal year 2017 in accord with paragraph 10, section 2, of the Gesellschaft Deutscher Chemiker e.V. constitution. The amount to be paid is determined by the type of membership and the respective performance capability of individual member groups.
Annual fee EUR 120.00
For persons active in chemistry and related fields and other persons either in Germany or abroad who are interested in chemistry and the molecular sciences.
Annual fee EUR 90.00
For persons belonging to both the Gesellschaft Deutscher Chemiker and one of the following:
• Deutsche Bunsen-Gesellschaft für Physikalische Chemie e.V. (DBG)
• Gesellschaft für Chemische Technik und Biotechnologie e.V. (DECHEMA)
• Deutsche Gesellschaft für Galvano- und Oberflächentechnik e.V. (DGO)
• Gesellschaft für Toxikologische und Forensische Chemie (GTFCh)
• Deutsche Glastechnische Gesellschaft e.V. (DGG)
• Deutsche Physikalische Gesellschaft e.V. (DPG)
• Kerntechnische Gesellschaft e.V. (KTG)
• Deutsche Vereinigung des Gas- und Wasserfaches e.V. (DVGW)
• Stahlinstitut (VDEh)
• Deutsche Vereinigung für Wasserwirtschaft, Abwasser und Abfall (DWA) e.V.
• Verband der Elektrotechnik, Elektronik und Informationstechnik e.V. (VDE)
• Deutsche wiss. Gesellschaft für Erdöl, Erdgas und Kohle e.V. (DGMK)
• Verein Deutscher Gießereifachleute e.V. (VDG)
• Gesellschaft für Metallurgen und Bergleute e.V. (GDMB)
• Verein Deutscher Ingenieure (VDI)
• Gesellschaft für Biochemie und Molekularbiologie (GBM)
Annual fee EUR 70.00
(for Austrian residents)
Annual fee EUR 65.00
(in cases of early retirement, starting at age 59 upon special application)
Retired members may also opt for lifetime membership with a single payment of:
• EUR 785.00 starting with age 59
• EUR 685.00 starting with age 62
• EUR 585.00 starting with age 65
Annual fee EUR 15.00
(By application.) Please include certification of unemployment from the Agentur für Arbeit.
No fee is due for the first year of unemployment.
Annual fee EUR 75.00
Qualified for classification as a GDCh Young Member are: regular GDCh members for up to three years following awarding of the doctorate, and non-doctoral members for up to three years following entry into professional life. Applications for classification as a Young Member must include the date of the doctorate or entry into professional life and are to be submitted to the GDCh Main Office in Frankfurt.
Annual fee EUR 30.00
The student identity card is to be included with the application for student membership. Student status may be maintained up to the awarding of the doctorate or at most to the 32nd birthday. In individual cases, for due cause, application may be made for extension of student status beyond the 32nd birthday. However, this status may only be maintained until entry into professional life or the awarding of the doctorate. Advanced training during employment or a second period of study to enhance one's professional qualifications does not constitute sufficient grounds for student membership.
Membership during training or education: an identity card must be submitted with the application. This status also applies to other persons interested in chemistry and the molecular sciences who are employed or are enrolled at school or in training programmes but are not registered university students.
Annual fee EUR 40.00
An associate member may be any person living in Germany or abroad whose education is not in chemistry or related fields and who is not pursuing an activity in this field but who is interested in participating in a specialist group and/or some other section of the GDCh.
Annual fee EUR 48.00
Married couples who are both GDCh members but require only one copy of Nachrichten aus der Chemie qualify for a special fee. One partner must however be a full regular GDCh member.
Basic fee for companies upon request
Basic fee for institutes and libraries
zuletzt geändert am: 10.10.2016 - 18:02 Uhr von M.Wolf